For small-scale fisheries up to 6 acres in size, the AirEco diffused aerator is one of the most efficient aerators on the market. These are heavy duty industrial units, built to stand the test of time, whilst running 365 days of the year. These are not common shop bought diffused air aerators but a more specialist aerator ideal for small fisheries.
The AirEco diffused aerator is very simple to install, designed to run 24/7 and requires servicing only once every two years to keep performance at a good level.
If you require something larger for a greater water volume, we can also supply the AirPro Aerator
Heathland Fountains are keen to ensure that any of the aerators we supply, continue to run to the best of their capabilities for years to come and so we offer all of our clients an aerator winterising and servicing package and provide our clients with access to a fully equipped in-house service centre for any servicing, general maintenance or repair needs that their aeration system might require.
Features and benefits of the AirEco diffused fishery aerator
- Simple plug and play operation.
- Very low operating costs.
- Will operate in very shallow water.
- No electrical components required in the water body.
- Very reliable, virtually silent and low maintenance.
- Manifolds constructed of brass and stainless for winter operation. (most of the competitions units are plastic)
- Ships in one box / site installation available.
- No loud water movement or splashing.
- Self weighted air tubing.
- 304mm diffuser tube length.
- 2 year warranty.
- Unit is available in single phase /230 volts.
AirEco diffused fishery aerator installation services
Heathland Fountains offer a full aerator installation service for all our aeration equipment.
This can include the following options;
- Full cabling and
- Control panel installation and setup
- Aerator installation
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management or fishery and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.