The AirPro Diffused reservoir aerator is one of the most efficient and effective aerators on the aeration market today. Heathland Fountains have worked hard to ensure that we have something available to suit any requirement and consequently this particular model comes in a variety of sizes ranging for single diffuser aerators up to the largest 6 diffuser aerator. These aerators are extremely strong, reliable and robust and are designed to produce large volumes of air for 365 days of the year.
If you are looking for increased aeration performance at minimal cost then the AirPro is an ideal aeration choice. It is intelligently design to only need servicing once every two years to ensure it continues to run to the highest standards with minimal hassle for you.
Heathland fountains has a professional maintenance team to help you with all your aerator servicing and repair needs. Our in-house aerator service centre is fully equipped to deal with any situations that might need our attention.
Features and Benefits of the AirPro Diffused Reservoir Aerator
- Hi specification diffused air system.
- Very low operating costs compared to industry standard floating aerators.
- Will operate in very shallow water and at depth.
- No electrical components required in the water body.
- Very reliable, low running costs, virtually silent and low maintenance.
- Manifolds constructed of brass and stainless for winter operation. (most of the competitions units are plastic)
- Self installation or site installation available.
- No loud water movement or splashing.
- Self weighted air tubing.
- 304mm diffuser tube length or standard 228mm dia. disc diffusers available.
- 2 year warranty on the compressors.
- 15 year warranty on the Self weighted air tubing and compressor enclosure.
- Oil free compressors
- Unit available in single phase/ 230 volts
AirPro Diffused Reservoir Aerator installation
Heathland Fountains offers a full, no hassle aerator installation service with all of our aeration products
This can include the following options;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation
- Control panel set-up
- Aerator installation
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management or reservoir and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.